Don had been laid off from his recycling job since earlier in 2005. Good news was that he got a job offer to be a Superintendant for a house builder! Bad news, was that this new job was in UTAH! :( Don was sure that the move to Utah was the right thing for him... and so we had the talks about if we were going to stay together or break up. I'd done long distance relationships before, and didn't want to do it again unless there was reason to. (an engagement in the near future!) Don couldn't propose, but could tell me that things are going "well and maybe would lead to something more".
I spent a weekend in Aspen with my family for my nephew Cayden's blessing and upon arriving home, I immediately flew to Utah to spend Christmas with Don and his family there. It was nice spending time with his family, but also I was very sad that he was going to be moving to Utah soon and left wondering where that would leave our relationship...
No comments:
Post a Comment