Friday, November 2, 2007

Don & Tiff

Back in the fall of 2001... I was living with my dear friend Merridon in our little Santa Clara, CA apartment... when she had invited a few friends over for games & movies... Don was included in that group of friends. Don had his eye on a girl... and I was dating someone... in spite of all this, I knew there was something awesome about Don. Several years later, Merridon said to me: You should go out with Don... six months later, Don & I started hanging out... six months after that we were dating only each other... a year after that, on September 23, 2006 we were married! OXOX :) Merridon took our engagement pictures... and we will ever be grateful to her for introducing us! :) Shortly after getting married, we purchased an old farm house in South Jordan, Utah.



1 comment:

Tami said...

Tiffy, I am so happy for you two! You are gorgeous and I sure miss you back here in Cali! We love you
Tami