
I was sitting at the computer and this is what I saw... DJ had taken the white night light out of the outlet and was playing with it... while laying INSIDE the base of the hall tree... lol Luckily no injuries to report here. he's having a GREAT time. We have since replaced that night light with a child proof outlet cover!

DJ is so proud here as he has pulled himself up to stand on this table toy. This toy was flat on the floor without it's legs until now... he's completely enjoying this as you can see... Thanks Gramma Kurtz!
I couldn't see DJ but I could hear him... he was under the desk in the kitchen standing up, holding on to the chair with a HUGE SMILE! I ran to get the camera and he stood up to high and hit his head on the bottom of the desk... smile had vanished and tears rushed in... DARNIT! That would've been a cool picture... I guess this picture is pretty funny too. He hasn't gone back here again to play! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment