Saturday, August 1, 2009

DJ's 1st Birthday!!

Seriously... a big party for a one year old!? ...I have to admit it was more so I could have people over that we hadn't had over before... and I hope that the kids and adults had a good time! :) We sure enjoyed having our friends and family over to celebrate DJ's first year.... time flies!
My parents, Sis-in-law Allison and sister Merrily.
DJ is so excited for the party to begin... he can't stand it!


THANKS to my family for decorating!












Thanks everyone for all the gifts!


We don't have a 'shoes off' rule in our house.... but I think that a lot of people do and are used to taking off their shoes... in any case, I LOVED this sight... and HAD to get a picture of it! :)









Uncle Keir and a WHOLE lotta kids! :)
Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Merrily!

DJ and Daddy opening presents.
"THE CAKE"! I made it... and I was in done before midnight!

Singing Happy Birthday!











Cutting the cake... oh no! After all that work.... *SIGH*









Here we go!















Bounce house!

Happy Birthday DJ!
We love you so much and thank you for all the happiness you bring to us!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
xoxo

1 comment:

Janin said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics! I am so happy it looks like you guys are settling into Dallas with ease. The cake is BEAUTIFUL! The funny thing is last night, we had friends in for dinner and were talking about those cakes (the kind that our moms stayed up ALL night piping icing in little stars) and you made one! I hope it was a great party!