Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quiet is Never Good!

I left the pantry door open, shame on me! I heard DJ go in there. (thought it was harmless since MOST of the time he just pulls the sodas off the shelf and puts them on the floor) No harm!?

I heard DJ placing the cans on the floor as expected... but there was waaaaay too much quiet after a few minutes passed. I went to go check on the situation.
"YUM" is what DJ says to me when I walked in and saw this!
1ST GLANCE: I saw DJ, the soda cans and water bottles.
2ND GLANCE: I saw a glass jar and indian CURRY sauce everywhere! I have NO IDEA how DJ got the lid off that glass curry jar without it breaking! Moral of the story... DJ has great taste! LOL
THANK HEAVENS the laudry room is right across from the pantry! :) yeay!

No comments: