Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grandpa Kurtz Came to Visit! :)

Grandpa Kurtz came to visit us... and DJ quickly learned to say Grandpa... only it was something more like Bapa... :) DJ is learning to say soo many words... copying us a lot!
First things first... we made Bapa a birthday cake since his birthday was a few weeks ago.
This was DJ's first time at licking the beaters 'clean'... I don't see anything clean here! :)
But as you can see... DJ sure had a great time... he is definately a chocolate-loving Kurtz!
Next, we took Grandpa to see a Christmas light display. We got a group picture, but it's a little blurry since it was taken with a phone camera. BUMMER we left the camera at home! :(
While Don was at work... DJ & I took Grandpa to the Fort Worth Stock Yards to see the Texas Longhorns! So COOL!
They take the Longhorns for a walk down this street twice a day!
I can't believe how close we were able to get. :) They are so big!
This was the Big Daddy with his own bell under its neck!
We went to see the Longhorns in their pen after they walked through the street... they are quite impressive! This one came right up to us at the fence!
Before I knew it, he had put one of his horns through the fence and touched DJ's shoe! I quickly pulled DJ away! I thought he'd get his horn stuck, but he didn't! :)
DJ enjoyed this train! He got a wave from the train engineer!

No comments: