Monday, May 10, 2010

A Few Random Things....

With Spring-time came a lot of babie animals! We had 2 baby doves... this one was perching on our window sil by our front door. Pretty bird!
We also had several butterflies flying around and landing on us!
One day, I had my hands-free device on the desk trying to sync it to my cell phone... and DJ picked it up... I put it on him... then he immediately ran to go ride his giraffe bike with his hands-free on! LOL
DJ was running so fast through the front hallway because I was chasing him to the living room... then he looked back at me... then he tripped and fell face-first on to the hardwood floors. :( His first fat lip!
DJ & Daddy (AND ELMO) watching TV... DJ loves the Elmo shirt and chair!
One night, Don was helping me with a Young Women letter project for Girls Camp... he got out his glasses to help him see the tiny letters while tearing letters out from their stencils...
Well, DJ got a hold of the glasses!
All ready for church!

No comments: