Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Daddy in Cago!"

DJ is learning to say so many things these days... it is so fun to hear him repeat words and put words together. Some things he says are:

'Ma-Ma-Ma-Melon' (Watermelon)

Fuff-Fuff for Doggie, because that's (ruff-ruff) what a dog says!

Anything in the sippy cup is 'wa-wa'...

'Chocolate Milk' is a very important phrase!

Ever since we went through the drive through car wash... DJ has been concerned that our cars are clean... so he says 'car wash' and 'a-keen' a lot!

Don had to go to Chicago for work for a few days... and DJ kept asking me: "Da-da work?" So I said, "Daddy is in Chicago." The next thing I know... DJ is saying over and over, "Daddy Cago?" I had to take a video of it and sent it to Don! I soo love this stage DJ is in right now! I've loved all the stages I guess... being a mommy is the best!

No comments: