Since I've let some clues out about 'something' in earlier posts and want to create a ticker on the top of my blog for 'something'... it's time to make an official blog post about 'THIS SOMETHING'!
This Kurtz family is expecting a new addition to our family... baby Kurtz is to arrive around March 30th, 2011!
This Kurtz family is expecting a new addition to our family... baby Kurtz is to arrive around March 30th, 2011!
He's in there kickin' back... being a good baby so far when it comes to ultrasounds! We have gotten some great pictures of HIM so far.
"HIM"... so, the sonographer said that there are some 'sticky outy' parts... and that her guess would be a boy! She also said it could go either way at this point since it is early. Personally, I'm going on IT'S A BOY! ...since I found out this early that DJ was going to be a boy and it was right! AWESOME!!!! ...a buddy for DJ!
No comments:
Post a Comment