Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Thank You Christmas!"

First of all, I think we got to bed before 11pm on Christmas Eve! Wahooo! :) AND... I got to sleep in until 9am Christmas morning! I even showered, dressed & put makeup on before DJ woke up at 10am! Wahooo again! It doesn't get any better than that! :) Well... yes it does, because when your little boy is coming down the stairs looking at all the fun things under the Christmas Tree that weren't there the night before and says, "Thank you Christmas!" ...your heart melts with so much happiness. :) I love this boy! DJ loved opening gifts from Santa and family. THANK YOU CHRISTMAS to everyone! We are loving all our new toys and DJ loves his new "motorcycle"! ;) teehee
Because of all the hard work that Don has done in turning his plant around more than 300% since he started... he made Santa's Nice List, and got home theater room equipment to put in our un-used theater room! :) Don LOVES going to the movies and poor guy, we just don't go much because it costs $50 for tickets and a babysitter for one night, not counting dinner! Well since Christmas, we've had a movie night just about every single night for about $1.50/night thanks to Red Box movie rentals. Its been waaay fun. DJ is already spoiled having a 'movie room'... because after watching Dispicable Me on the big screen... the next day while Don was at work, I had DJ watch the movie on the 'little' TV in the play room... and he threw a HUGE FIT... asking to watch it in the movie room! HAHA I had to get some things done and couldn't sit in the room with him... and didn't want him in there by himself with all the equipment. Yes, he's spoiled already! :)




































No comments: