Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DJ the Dare Devil

I was passing by the stairs one morning when I saw DJ attempting to scale the top of the stair railing! It is just a foot or two drop to the stairs below... but a whole lot more stairs to roll down till you reach the bottom if he were to fall. My first gut reaction was to say NO to him and to stop him... but WHAT IF I'm not around and he tries this?? I had to let him do it to see that he CAN do it and to hopefully get it out of his system. ...and when I say no to this child, he often times does the exact opposite! This is something that I totally would've done when I was a kid! DJ did this a few times, but hasn't in a while. Hopefully he got it out of his system. :)

1 comment:

lanni said...

that made my heart beat fast! what a crazy you have there.