Thursday, March 17, 2011

Since Callie hasn't come yet...

...we took advantage of our time still pregnant and went to get ultrasound pictures taken of Callie yesterday after leaving the hospital! I have several great ultrasound pictures and a video of my pregnancy with DJ... and not of Callie, so we went to get some! Luckily I was able to get us in the same day! The sonographer was nervous since I had just left the hospital for low amniotic fluids... because you need fluids to get good ultrasound pictures!
To our relief, she kept saying... your fluids are way better than I expected them to be... which made me very happy for two reasons... ONE, Baby Callie is OK with enough fluids in my tummy still and TWO, we can get some good pictures of her in there still! :) yippee!!
Callie kept her hands by her mouth, so it was difficult to get a good picture of her face... but here is a pretty good one. Look at those cheeks! She looks like someone I know! :) This made me really excited to have her out and hold her... it all seems real now that I'm going to have another baby!
Here are her little fingers. They also look a bit chubby! :)

Here she is holding her own hand, DJ's been doing this a LOT lately when we tell him he has to hold our hand while walking... he thinks holding his own hand is enough... :)

1 comment:

Mads said...

Yayayay!! I can't wait to meet her!!!! She's soo cute. :):):)