Monday, September 5, 2011

DJ's a GREAT Big Brother!!

DJ's world has been rocked since baby Callie arrived! He went from getting all the attention, to seeing 'SOMEONE' else getting MOST of the attention. Poor guy! Callie requires a lot more than DJ did when he was a baby, but now it seems that DJ requires a LOT more than he did before Callie was born... this is difficult! He is a rough and tumbly boy that also wants to love on Callie so much it is sweet. Sometimes I find him poking her eyes though... (that's the "difficult" part!) I hope she makes it to see her first birthday! We are 7/12 of the way there... I think we will make it. :) Overall DJ has been a GREAT helper and great big brother to Callie! He brings me burp cloths, diapers, wipes, blankets... he's a great helper! We started letting him play games on the computer at PBSkids.org and he LOVES it! I can't believe how fast he figures those games out! We love you DJ!

No comments: