Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Trip without The Kids!

Don has an annual sales kick off meeting for work and the last two years it has been in Las Vegas. I didn't make it last year, as traveling 8 months pregnant with a toddler was anything but appealing to me! This year... yes! Callie is 10 months old and DJ 3.5. We arranged for them to have play dates during the day with friends and then sleep at home two nights with our sweet friend Gloria who DJ calls Grandma Glo! :) We had one fancy dinner night and I wore these fantastic shoes! LOVE these... just wish they were in my size! haha
I hung out with a friend while our husbands were in meetings... we walked around, went shopping, enjoyed walking around and seeing the different hotels (and Sponge Bob and Patrick LOL). I got texts, pictures of the kids... they seemed fine! We ate at a lot of neat places, including having a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity! I enjoyed not having to chase kids, change diapers, do time-outs, etc... We brought some thank you gifts for our friends who watched the kids for us... M&Ms with their names on them! THANKS SO MUCH!! :) We missed Callie and DJ, but it seemed that they did just fine without us!

No comments: