Don and I have always enjoyed eating a certain Indian dish called Butter Chicken with the Indian bread called naan. We went an got it yesterday so that we could enjoy it at home on Mother's Day. It was sooo yummy! Don cleaned, did the dishes, made lunch and dinner. He also made chocolate chip cookies the night before that were very yummy. DJ and Callie got me a darling card with a dancing squirrel in it. :) There were beautiful fresh cut flowers from my Mother's Day Rose bush from last year. I am also going to enjoy the gift certificate for a pedicure! Thanks Don for being an awesome husband who has gone way above and beyond for me... did I mention that he has been on all-night duty for administering medications to both of our sick kiddos the last several days. I am ONE LUCKY GIRL!
I was able to speak to my mom today. What an amazing woman. I am lucky to have her for my mother and hope to be like her when I grow up! Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment