We listed our beautiful home for sale...
I got all the Christmas decorations up early to not have to worry about it when the days get busier with the holidays approaching!
I love my staircase and big 12' tree... they fit together very nicely!
I love our mantle and all the woodwork in our home.
Here she is.... Ms Future is so Bright! Always wearing her shades!
AND.... we could have people over to our house AT ANY MOMENT... and it looks like THIS!
So outside we go to enjoy the November warm sun!
Out to eat at our favorite Pizza Buffet place... yummy pizza and pasta!
Callie loved the pasta!
The games were also fun to enjoy there!
Pretend time!
Ms. Potato Head... with her glasses on Perfect!
DJ and his Sweet friend Carly! LOVE HER! We will miss her so much!
Callie wishing she was big enough to ride the scooter!
Swinging at our favorite Rose Park
DJ riding his bike at Rose Park!
We will miss this park so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment