



Several years go by from when I had first met Don... I'd finally broken up with the guy I had been dating for several years... and had been dating several different guys that I had met online or other places while attending the older singles ward. I had bought my first property, an apartment condo in San Jose and two of my previous roommates moved with me to help me afford this place! EXCITING! :) While attneding the singles ward, it changed names to be the "Mid-Singles Ward." The reason for this is because "singles" meant anyone single older than 30, so I could run into my uncle at dances... yuck! Coming up with the name "Mid-Singles" was Don's idea to avoid having such a large range of aged people at activities.... smart guy!
Anyhoo... being sad with the ups and downs of dating very strange guys... I always found comfort in seeing Don at church and Family Home Evenings... he was so nice... I saw him at one of the first activities since I switched wards which was the Service Auction. He was the DJ/MC guy and sang, (great voice!) I went there on my own I think or with a girlfriend and arrived early to help set up. It was fun. I remember getting excited to see him there, but still VERY apprehensive about what my feelings were for him. I LOVED these shoes, although very uncomfortable!
No comments:
Post a Comment