


I graduated High School in June of 1993, went to 1.5 years of college at Utah State... went on a mission, took a few classes at Foothill college in hopes to become a dental hygienist, got a dental office assistant job... worked my way up to dental office manager... then decided I hated all the germs, hated having to wash my dry skinned hands all day long... and felt like a dental office was a dead-end job. So I left that job for an Executive Assistant job in the Semiconductor industry! I LOVED IT! My boss there told me over and over that I needed to get my degree. I made great money for not having a degree, but he always encouraged me to get my degree as to open up more opportunities for my self in the future... and to take advantage of TUITION REIMBURSEMENT! So I did... I took just enough classes for my work, Applied Materials to pay for my education... and finally graduated with my Bachelor's in Business Management in June of 2006. WAHOOO! Don came out to California for my graduation on July 15... and we went to San Francisco to go ring shopping the morning before my graduation!
No comments:
Post a Comment