Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DJ Rolls Over!

On Jan 9, 2009 in the evening, I put DJ on the floor to play... (ON HIS BACK) then I went into the kitchen for something... Don was right next to DJ fixing something on the tv. Don asked me if I put DJ on his back or tummy... I said, I put him on his back... Don said, well... he's on his tummy! WE MISSED HIS FIRST ROLL... LOL but he did it again... and again... and does it all the time now. Bad thing is he doesn't know what to do once he gets there... and his head is too heavy to hold up so he gets mad. :)

3 comments:

The Dan & Janna Kurtz Family said...

Way to go DJ!!

Carter Family said...

Hooray, DJ! That is a mile stone! :) It's funny how they decide to roll over... and then decide they don't really like it! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's not fair !!! I am rolling over I don't know how many times per night and nobody is trying to film that or cheers me up ;-)