Today, we went to a friend's house for an Easter Egg Hunt. It was so much fun. There were a lot of other kids hunting for eggs full of goodies and eating yummy snacks! What a beautiful day for such fun! DJ was super good for being there for several hours AND missing his morning nap... wahooo! DJ got ABC Elmo from the Easter Bunny, which he LOVES! :) HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!
21 hours ago
1 comment:
Thanks Tiff glad you checked it out after all that figuring out how to do that, I am glad someone saw it! ;D Do you have any suggestions for my blog. The edit tools always show, do they just show on your own blog? I like how you have pictures down the left and on the journaling part too. Did you just add more gagets? DJ is so cute! I love his pictures, and him listening to the ipod is funny! Oh, and some anonymous person commented on my blog, how do I hid it like you did below?
Post a Comment