Friday, April 17, 2009

Elmo Wrestling... DING!


As you know from previous blog posts... DJ LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his Elmo toy! Well, as DJ gets bigger... so do his kicks! He lifts the Elmo toy off the ground with his feet and grasps it with his hands to lift it higher in the air. Two-footed, one-footed, two-handed and one-handed! At times it seems like a little wrestling match. Check out the Elmo Wrestling slide show to the left for the play by play: Round 1... DJ wins! (the crowd goes wild... I'm rolling on the floor laughing, WHILE switching between the good camera & my cell phone camera to capture the perfect shots so I could blog them AND quickly send a few pictures to Don who was at work) Round 2, Elmo comes back to take the win! I'm still on the floor laughing... so is DJ (while pinned under Elmo!) (You can click on the slideshow to see larger images.)

1 comment:

EvansFamily said...

Aren't kids entertaining? I love to just watch them play. He is adorable as always!