Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cruisin' to Colorado to Kick it with the Cousins!

Since Keir's job is transfering him to Boston... Lindsay and Keir had to make a trip out there to find a house and a school for Conner and Cayden! With just a few days to get a lot done... leaving the kids home made most sense! So... DJ & I went to hold down the Jones' Fort while Lindsay and Keir took their first child-less trip! :) So at the Jones' Fort was: Me, DJ 10 months, Allison 14 months, Conner 5 years and Cayden 3 years! Honestly, I was nervous to do this... but it turned out to be a GREAT week! :)Here is a video of Cayden showing us how to exercise! Such a cutie! All the kids were great! Conner and Cayden are awesome helpers!

Wonderful Lindsay had the whole week planned out! Friends came to get the boys for school and play dates. I didn't have to leave the house if I didn't want to. One night while Cayden was at a friend's house... Allie, DJ, Conner & I went to the grocery store for chocolate chips! I promised Conner that he and I could make chocolate chip cookies since Cayden got to spend the night at a friend's house. :) ...of course Allie was the one to be strapped in now that she's mobile and climbs! :)
...and NONE of them woke up in night the WHOLE week!

While Conner and Cayden were out at school or play dates... Allie and DJ had a lot of time to play together! Here's Allie busting out her walking skills by pushing DJ in the shopping cart! :)

It was GREAT for DJ to be around Allison... as she is a few months older than him... and DJ learned to clap when he saw her clapping!


Allison got more confidence to walk un-assisted while Lindsay and Keir were gone. I took a lot of videos of her walking for them! :)

We were so happy when Lindsay and Keir got home to hear about their trip. They brought all the kids Boston T-shirts! Cayden was sad... cuz he wanted to spend the night at his friend's house again!


Here is DJ on our plan leaving Aspen... there weren't very many people on the plane... so he got his own seat... such a big boy! (of course I had to hold him during takeoff and landing!)


Thanks COUSINS for letting us visit you! We miss you tons!

No comments: