Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mastercraft Pro Wakeboarding Tour!

So... two days ago while watching the local morning news... they said something about a wakeboarding tour with pro wakeboarders... just 20 minutes away in Fort Worth! I LOVE LOVE LOVE wakeboarding... and am waiting anxiously for our boat to get out of the shop... even though it is a fishing boat, I'm GOING to wakeboard behind it!! OH, how I miss the X-10 back in California **sniff, sniff**, I miss you too Kat, Jeff, JC and Big Al! It was super warm and sunny... huge crowds (yuck)... but Don was willing to go!


Getting ready to go... DJ in the driver seat!


Don and DJ at Mastercraft Lake in Fort Worth watchin the boarders go by!















Here's one of them now!

Another one in the video below showing off some cool tricks!



DJ sizing up the wakeboard he's going to get when he gets big.


Happy to be outta the sun and heat... waiting for the car to cool off a bit before strappin' in. Oooooo how I miss being on the water! Fun day tho'!

No comments: