Saturday, September 26, 2009

LOVE MY CALLING AT CHURCH!!!

I was recently called to be the Young Women's President at church... we just went on an OVERNIGHT rock climbing and repelling camping activity with the Teachers, Priests and Laurels. It was soo much fun! I was apprehensive at first... but these kids are amazing... so much fun. I LOVE my calling! Love being able to work with and spend so much time with the youth! GREAT GROUP OF KIDS!





Great, FUN leaders that I work with!
More leaders! Putting up our tent. I was busy taking pictures... :)
Obeying the Scouting Rules of course with Mr. Scout Man with us!
...afterall we ARE at a Boy Scout Camp... the girls were lucky enough to be invited! :) Goin' potty in the bushes and all!

Did I mention the AWESOME YOUTH!???!!!! They ARE awesome!





ASLEEP on the GRAVEL and PICNIC TABLE!!!??? REALLY!!?? I remember those days of early morning seminary!!

Repelling... so much fun! They need to improve the comfort of those strappy things though!

I'm soo cool with my carabeener clipped water bottle!
Some CRAZY cave climbing/slithering! :) FUN TIMES!

No comments: