
I used to have a gumball machine like this one when I was a little girl. I was missing it recently so I got one with my eBay credit! I don't fill it up with gumballs... but with peanut M&Ms! :) DJ has become

VERRRRRY fond of the M&M machine! He knows that sometimes... if you turn the handle a little bit without putting money in it... that you can still get some candy to fall out! It is so fun to watch him enjoy this! I'm not sure how much longer we will be able to keep this out where he has access to it... I'm scared of it tipping over and breaking!

No peanut allergies! Yippee! Sometimes he sucks on the M&Ms, then gives you the peanut back when he's "done". LOTS of colored drool too! :)
4 comments:
Ummm, don't get me started on how cool I think a gumball machine filled with peanut M&M's is.... If I didn't see little Naldi, I would think you pulled a picture straight from Little Falls Drive....Glad you have such a fun thing!
Miss you! Love you!
He is way too cute!!! Especially with a blue mouth! You make me want an m&m machine, except I would be the one to eat all the m&ms...
Man, i love those ...can I come over? My girls would knock it down with in 5 seconds getting every piece out! LOL!
There is no way I could have one of those in my house. My kids know how to open their banks and Brooke would have all her money spent and the candy gone in one day!!
What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment