
We have been busy doing things around the house! Don replaced the AC motor! Hopefully the upstairs AC wont freeze and will keep it cool this summer! He also hung up the bikes in the garage... so there is more room on the floor to do wood working!

Speaking of wood working, I wanted to build a clock for the playroom upstairs. I saw one at a store last summer for $150, no way was I going to pay that much for it!

So with a little help from DJ... (he ran and got all his tools and safety gear to help me) we made a clock!


Then... with Callie's first birthday coming up... I wanted to have her pictures taken... in order to do that, I needed to make some cute things! Thanks to ideas from Pinterest... and You Tube how to videos... I made a tutu, a few bows, a necklace and a onesie with a one on it... Callie's 1st year photos coming soon! :)

I've also been TRYING to try new recipes. Cooking is NOT my strong point... but little by little I'll get better. This is a completely home made cupcake. It is vanilla with strawberry frosting... again, ALL HOME MADE. No boxes or mixes. I got this recipe off my friends blog... yum! Don who never eats a cupcake unless it is CHOCOLATE, tried this... and said it's not bad. That's a small miracle! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment