Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SWIMMING!

 I bought Callie a swim vest but it is useless because she can't balance! She climbs out of the floatie raft... so I bought this thing... SHE LOVES IT! She even spins around in it! :)

 She liked this floatie toy too at our friends pool!

 CRAZY DJ!! Who has never had a swim lesson in his life... saw the big kids jumping into the deep end of the pool off this awesome cliff... adding a spin! The first five or so times, a nice girl was helping DJ get to the side of the pool... then he said, "I DON'T NEED HELP! I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF!!!" WOW... OK, and he did! The rest of the time he kept jumping off and swimming to the side by himself!

 This is from climbing out of the pool on the side... not using the stairs. OUCHY! He never complained. Tough kid!
Here is the actual footage of his first swim by himself! My mom says he takes after his mother. :) GOOD!! I LOVE the WATER!

No comments: