2 days ago
Friday, October 1, 2010
DJ SINGS! :)
So we've made a habbit of singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Start to DJ every night before he goes to bed... and lately he started 'singing' along! It cracks us up so we start to giggle towards the end... I guess in disbelief that he is old enough to sing along... so then DJ starts giggling too and when finished, he quickly says, "Do it again!?" I LOVE how he says "es-star" like how people who speak spanish pronounce things that have a T near the begining of the word, they always put an ES in front of it... like when I tell people my name in spanish... they repeat back to me Estiffany... I just say yeah! :) DJ's going to be a Spanish speaker! He also says towards the end of this video... "GO MAMA"... he says that when ever we are at a red light... EVEN when Don's driving! LOL DJ brings so much joy!! He's AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment