There is no chair nearby... which would've made a lot of noise, but how did he get up there? Before getting him down and telling him that this is NOT OK... I had to get a few pictures! :) Then I noticed the little green tractor... next to the cabinets... that he must've used to get himself up there... I was in shock that he got up there.
I sent this picture to my sister and she said that Conner and Cayden want to know if there is candy up in that cabinet, and the answer is YES! BUT, that wasn't was DJ was after! When I got him down... he started running away from me super fast, so I knew he had something that he wasn't supposed to have... luckily I ran fast enough behind him and got a QUARTER from him before he put it in his mouth! :)
A few minutes later he kept asking for BUBBLES... and to go outside to do bubbles... That's where we keep the bubbles. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment