Saturday, November 27, 2010

DJ's iTouch...???

So I was hunting around for a 'DJ Church-Quieting Toy'... so that everyone around us could enjoy church a little more if DJ were to be a little more quiet. I decided to get a used iTouch and put games on it for DJ to play with to keep him quiet during church... well BINGO, I found one for $25! ...and DJ is AMAZINGLY good at these games on there! Puzzles, matching, drop and drag, driving games, etc. It's funny to see him as he is in this picture. Of course I use it too for email, check how the world is out on Facebook once in a while... and I just discovered the Rummikub game for the iTouch... a game that I LOVE! I find myself saying a LOT lately to DJ... 'It's Mommy's turn!" teehee poor kid. I love this thing!

No comments: