Don, Tiffany, DJ and Callie
I put DJ on the chair next to my 2nd favorite squishy- cheeked boy... LIAM!
Liam is such a CUTIE! :) I'm going to steal him and take him home with me one of these days! :) DJ was totally chillin and kickin' back!
Liam was a little sad about losing some of his space.
OK - I know I have said this before, but I just LOVE seeing DJ wearing clothes that my boys used to wear. Those camo pants were some of my favs!!! It makes me want to look back at pics of my boys!!
Well... you can be sure to continue to see DJ in your boy's clothes... because I haven't had to BUY any! :)
Hi Tiffany!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm going to have to add yours to my reader to keep up with your fam as well!I love these pics of DJ with his arms folded behind his head - so suave and cool! hehe :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OK - I know I have said this before, but I just LOVE seeing DJ wearing clothes that my boys used to wear. Those camo pants were some of my favs!!! It makes me want to look back at pics of my boys!!
Well... you can be sure to continue to see DJ in your boy's clothes... because I haven't had to BUY any! :)
Hi Tiffany!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm going to have to add yours to my reader to keep up with your fam as well!
I love these pics of DJ with his arms folded behind his head - so suave and cool! hehe :)
Post a Comment