Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME! :)

THANKS TO DON FOR A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! Don made my favorite Chocolate Amaretto cake on Thursday... so we've been eating cake for 4 days now!! YUM! We dropped DJ off at a friends house and went to a yummy dinner Friday with some friends! :)
I had a training all morning Saturday, had lunch with girlfriends, YUM! ...then the Youth dance all Sat night! The girls sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me on the way home from the dance when the clock turned 12:00am! Sweet girls... IN HARMONY nonetheless! :) LOL
Sunday, birthday morning... we had to get up early to meet with our Stake President... so no sleeping in! BUMMER! ...but when we got home from our quick Stake President meeting, Don made the yummiest omlets ever! Don and DJ got me some BEAUTIFUL sunflowers! THANKS BOYS! They also 'picked' out a cute card... (look closely)! Love you guys for being the best men in my life!
After church... I went to my car (well Don's truck is my car on Sundays... since I have a lot of meetings before and after church... Don needs my car with the car seat for DJ!) ...and my girls had heart-attacked my car! THANKS FOR BEING SO SWEET GIRLS!! LOVE YOU! xoxoxo
Don made some YUMMY curry for dinner! Tons of friends sent me emails... I'd say this tops the Best of Birthdays List!

No comments: