Saturday, October 10, 2009

My First Stake Youth Dance... in almost 17 years!

Do you remember The Sign-In Table when entering a dance? This is where we used to have to show our "Dance Cards"! We don't use those anymore! This is Andi... I LOVE her!
Here is a great looking group of girls! They are soo much fun! :)
Another great looking group of girls! Yes... more fun!
Morgan and I! (Liam's big sister! Liam was in the previous post!)
Katie and I... and her cool glasses!
My sweet microphone comes out when a good song comes on... it can't help itself... and then I HAVE to sing into it! :)


Then all of a sudden I started bustin' my moves... ever seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite? I learned this one from him!
After the dance... (waay back in my day... we used to go to Denny's!) but today, we go to Sonic! ...I borrowed Katie's cool glasses so I could look cool too! :)

Good times!












No comments: