Thursday, October 15, 2009

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!.... Old Friends!!

...let me clarify "OLD". Janin is a DEAR friend from high school (a looong 16 years ago... we are definately NOT old!) :) Janin and I were on the softball team together and were in the avaition class together. She continued and is a Big-O-Jet Airliner pilot now! LUCKY for us, Janin had a layover here and let us spend the day with her!
DJ and I picked her up at her hotel and we went for a YUMMY lunch, then shopping! Even though DJ went without a nap today... he was an incredibly good boy!
He did fall asleep for a few minutes just before we got back to the house! We had a blast hanging out with her! I'm so glad we are friends after all these years! I was sad when I dropped her off at her hotel... MISS YOU ALREADY JANIN! We need to get together again!
THANKS for visiting us! XOXO

1 comment: